Costs & Financial Aid
Al-Rahmah Quran Academy has kept the tuition very reasonable. We intend to make the program affordable, to ensure no applicant is discouraged by the cost. In comparison to other institutions that offer similar programs, AQA’s tuition is extremely favorable to the learner.
Tuition for Academic Year 2019-2020
|Registration Fee||Monthly Tuition||Total Annual Tuition||Payment Plan|
|Hifz Program – Boys|
|$100||$300||$3000||10- Month payment plan|
|Hifz Program – Girls|
|$100||$175||$1725||10- Month payment plan|
Our proposed Annual Tuition is less than the actual cost of running the programs. The difference is met by the generous donation (including Zakaat where applicable) of the community. We encourage you to participate in this Sawab-e-Jariya.
- Past dues
- One time enrollment fee (waived during priority enrollment period for returning students)
- Tuition fee for September 2019 by August 6th 2019.
Delay or delinquency in paying past tuition/ other dues will disqualify your student’s re- enrollment.
- June 17 – 30: Early Registration begins (for returning students only)
- July 1: Open Enrollment begins
- Please note that once enrollment reaches full capacity, new applications may not be accepted, regardless of whether the student is new or returning.
- July 31 – August 1: Parent/Teacher conferences – by Appointment only
- August 5 – September 2: AQA summer vacation
- September 4 – 5: Administrative Days – Enrollment meeting/interview
- September 3: First day of classes
- September 5: Back to school night (mandatory)
- November 28-29: Thanksgiving break
- December 25-26: Winter Holiday’
- April 15 – 19: Spring Break (tentative)
- May 25 – 27: Eid ul Fitr holiday (pending Moonsighting announcement)
We are able to offer Zakat based Financial Aid only for the Academic year 2018-19. For questions, please contact the Al-Rahmah Quran Academy at [email protected]
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions/ concerns or suggestions.